Svar Life Sciences commitment to data privacy protection
Protecting the security and privacy of your personal data is important to Svar Life Science; we therefore conduct our business in compliance with applicable laws on data privacy protection and data security. We hope the policy outlined below will help you understand what data Svar Life Science may collect, how Svar Life Science uses and safeguards that data and with whom we may share it.
Through our websites, Svar Life Science will not collect any personal data about you (e.g. your name, address, telephone number or email address), unless you voluntarily choose to submit it to us (e.g. by registration, survey), or provide your consent, or unless otherwise permitted by applicable laws and regulations for the protection of your personal data.
Purpose of use
When you do provide us with personal data, we usually use it to respond to your inquiry, process your order or provide you access to specific information or offers. Also, to support our customer relationship with you:
- We may store and process personal data and share it with our worldwide affiliates to better understand your business needs and how we can improve our products and services; or
- We (or a third party on our behalf) may use personal data to contact you about a Svar Life Science offer in support of your business needs or to conduct online surveys to understand better our customers needs.
If you choose not to have your personal data used to support our customer relationship (especially direct marketing or market research), we will respect your choice. We do not sell or otherwise market your personal data to third parties, except to Svar Life Science affiliates.
Svar Life Science will collect, use or disclose personal data supplied by you online only for the purposes disclosed to you, unless the disclosure:
- is a use of the personal data for any additional purpose that is directly related to the original purpose for which the personal data was collected,
- is necessary to prepare, negotiate and perform a contract with you,
- is required by law or the competent governmental or judicial authorities,
- is necessary to establish or preserve a legal claim or defense,
- is necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activities, such as willful attacks on Svar Life Science information technology systems.
Communications or utilization data
Through your use of telecommunications services to access our website, your communications data (e.g. Internet protocol address) or utilization data (e.g. information on the beginning, end and extent of each access, and information on the telecommunications services you accessed) are technically generated and could conceivably relate to personal data. To the extent that there is a compelling necessity, the collection, processing and use of your communications or utilization data will occur and will be performed in accordance with the applicable data privacy protection legal framework.
Non-personal data collected automatically
When you access our websites, we may automatically (i.e., not by registration) collect non-personal data (e.g. type of Internet browser and operating system used, domain name of the website from which you came, number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed). We may use this data and share it with our worldwide affiliates to monitor the attractiveness of our websites and improve their performance or content.
To protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration and against unauthorised disclosure or access, Svar Life Science uses technical and organizational security measures.
Links to other websites
Svar Life Science websites contain links to other websites. Svar Life Science is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites.
Questions and Comments
Svar Life Science will respond to reasonable requests to review your personal data and to correct, amend or delete any inaccuracies. If you have any questions or comments about the Svar Life Science Data Privacy Protection Policy (e.g. to review and update your personal data), please contact us. As the Internet matures, so will our Data Privacy Protection Policy. We will post changes in our Data Privacy Protection Policy on this page. Please check this page regularly to keep updated.